Wednesday, December 31, 2014

The Three Muses Challenge - Photoplay

This is my version of PHOTPLAY (PLUS).  I am now unveiling the TRUE Uncle Paul (by marriage) whose image has been used unmercifully by me over the years.  He was a real person and you can see him in black and white, top right.  He has a pompous air which is highly suited to taking advantage of him through my artwork.  No credits for this one.  The original photo is from an old family album owned by moi, the altered images were designed and painted by moi, and the scrap of background text was scanned and altered by moi.

11 comments:

  1. That Uncle of yours is so perfect for 'taking the mickey out of,' Marie!! Love those bunny slippers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor Uncle Paul! He's such a perfect candidate for your puckish sense of humor. It's nice to see all his multiple personalities on one page! Bravo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your ancle Paul is worth multy dubling, Marie. Love this alteration.
    Wish you and yours all the very best for 2015.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so much fun--fantastic

    Love Chrissie x

    Happy 2015

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Your uncle is a real character! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Quite the character for sure- I love your whimsy and fantastic digital work Marie- Happy New Year to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I could almost feel sorry for your uncle Paul (by marriage) were it not for his truly delightful taste in footwear and hats! Hope to see him many more times during 2015.

    Wishing you a happy and healthy New Year, Marie. :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great and funny work. I wish I had so old and nice photos to alter. With best wishes for 2015!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is fabulous how the heck did I miss it...I love all your different versions of Uncle Paul...well done.

    ReplyDelete