Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Three Muses Challenge - Three!

Thanks to Bev for reminding us just how long the Three Muses Challenge has been trundling along.  In the four and a half years of its existence we have all made many friends and we have learned so much from each other.  It is always amazing to me how original the work is with no pieces alike.  I love the fact that we have artists of so many different styles and mediums.  As mainly a digital dabbler, I admire the work of our mixed media and stamping members and I am greatly influenced by it.  Three Muses is about telling stories in a pictorial way, hence the picture above.  A big thankyou to all those who have made it so successful and long-lasting.

Background a combination of papers from Christina Renee and Rosey Posey.  Vintage images from Hidden Vintage, books Googled.

11 comments:

  1. Surprised you have 'no comments' Marie, as this is a classic vintage piece of yours, love the torn paper b/g!
    (Dare you to look at my 3!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely gentle piece of vintage Marie. It's gorgeous!
    You know how I feel about the 3M and TAW. I couldn't live without you. You three are the best!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is charming! I always enjoy every new chapter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully done, Marie, and you speak for the three of us when you describe our journey these past 4 1/2 years!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful vintage collage, Marie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful gentle piece, Marie. I agree with June, Three Muses and Take a Word are now part of my artistic life.

    ReplyDelete
  7. They look like 3 very studious girls. Makes me wonder what they're really reading. Great collage!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful coloring job on this Marie I like the dark figures against the light background.
    Thank you for all your effort providing art challenges for us I know my life would be much duller with out you and the Muses...best wishes for many more anniversaries.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great digi collage. Love the vintage girls and the grungy feel. Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Charming. Like you.

    ReplyDelete