Sunday, November 2, 2008

Mixed Media Monday - Autumn

Love those rich autumnal tones. I have to play this by ear because, of course, it is spring down here in the southern hemisphere. Added to that, I live in an evergreen world where the leaves don't change colour and fall.
The lady in question was wearing very little so I have added some lace to cover her assets. I am not sure where the image comes from. I have had it in my folders for a long time. The papers and tag frame are from the wonderful and generous Kubivet who regularly posts her original and scrumptious freebies on her blog.

13 comments:

  1. Great minds work alike...Guess what I was going to post for Sunday's Quirkle. Don't laugh when you read the instructions. OK!

    I love the images. To bad you don't where you found the lady image...she's great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning, its perfect, well done I love it, Jaqi

    ReplyDelete
  3. These autumn colors fairly jump off the page, Marie. I feel sad that you can't enjoy autumn in all its splendor....but then you feel sad when I'm knee deep in snow! Beautiful piece!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey it's only just Sunday morning on this side of the world and you've created your Monday challenge layout on the other side.

    Love the lovely rich colours Marie and your lady is clad beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic work!!!
    can you tell me how you downloaded all?? looked on her blog and she has indeed fantastic freebies, but don't understand how to download these!

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautufl and very effective

    Hugs

    Vron xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh, I absolutely adore this piece! Fantastic work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning. This is just so fabulous. Love the lady and the pumpkins as well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card, beautiful colours!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The woman image is delightful and your accessories blend in perfectly. I wouldn't have realized that she was showing more earlier.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just beautiful, Marie! Diane

    ReplyDelete